Dulux Trade Vinyl Matt Custom Mixed Colours
A top quality, high opacity emulsion that gives excellent coverage and application.
- Formulation: Water-based
- Coverage: Up to 17m² per litre on most surfaces.
- Touch dry: Dependent on temperature and humidity.
- Recoatable: 2-4 hours
- Thinning: For sealing new or bare surfaces, 1 part clean water to 5 parts paint. For normal use: thinning should not normally exceed 1 part clean water to 10 parts paint.
- Location: Interior
- Application: Brush, Roller, Conventional Spray, Airless Spray
- Greater pigment to give solid coverage.
- Excellent finish.
Ideal for use on woodchip, blown vinyl wallcoverings etc, as well as dry plaster and a range of building boards.
To get the best results from Dulux Trade Vinyl Matt, make sure the surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry.
Seal new or bare surfaces with a thinned first coat of Dulux Trade Vinyl Matt. (Up to 1 part clean water to 5 parts paint.) The normal finish process is 2 full coats of Dulux Trade Vinyl Matt on previously painted surfaces in good condition. Where similar colours are used 1 coat may be sufficient.
After use, remove as much paint as possible from brushes before cleaning with clean water.
Please note that 10L can be delivered as 2x 5L